Did you know ...
1. I'm an extremely bad singer who mixes up BOTH the tunes and the lyrics of every song I meet. And though it drives my kids crazy, I still love belting out favorites in the shower and on long family road trips. *insert evil laugh*
2. I'm in love with trees. But just looking at them and drawing them and not growing them or planting them. (I'm the opposite of a green thumb. What is that? A red thumb? As in red alert for plants?)
3. I used to make teeny furniture when I was a tween. I still have a miniature sofa I made. It's pretty good -- my husband who does carpentry confirmed it too. I just don't know why I made such furniture as they were too tiny for dollhouses or my dolls at that time. I was a weird kid.
4. I've figured out my cat's inner world, his psyche. He's got a book in him and I hope to ghost write it one day. If he lets me. If all 23 muscular pounds of him lets me.
5. When I'm stressed, all I need to do is make art and, voila, I'm tranquil. So hand me a paintbrush dipped in paint when you see my eyelids flickering fast and my breathing getting shallow.
For more info, check out S.K. Ali's website.