Did you know ...
1. In high school, I won a costume contest for dressing up as Edward Scissorhands.
2. I lived in Rome this summer.
3. I submitted an audition tape for the Harry Potter movies because for some reason, I thought they would cast a Middle Eastern AMERICAN boy as Harry.
4. In high school, I almost got sued for writing an article about freak dancing (grinding).
5. I wrote a large chunk of Down and Across in Scotland, which is why my protagonist is named Scott
For more info, check out Arvin's website.