Did you know ...
1. I have two retired racing greyhounds as pets. They are rescues!
2. I can't cook--I once burned a sauce pan trying to boil water--but I love to bake.
3. I read 140 books last year. Usually it's more, but I had two of my own coming out! :)
4. Due to a genetic fluke--or just because we're weird--my siblings and I are all capable of clapping one- handed.
5. I have no hometown. My dad is a pastor and we moved every three or four years for his job. So when people want to know where I'm from, I say, "What year?" :)
For more info, check out Stacey Kade's website.